Greetings, allies, and welcome to Quoth The Dragon, Furthermore! Please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Jadeseeker Everworth.
I am extremely obsessed with dragons; they fill my life in all the ways. I am writing a book series entitled Dragon Legend, in which quite sophisticated, hilarious, and accepting dragons go on exciting adventures. I have been greatly inspired by the book series Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland, as well as the work of Jane Austen. Illustrations of characters from Dragon Legend and Wings of Fire appear all over my sketchbooks, notes, and homework.
I love listening to music as well, with Alessia Cara, Katy Perry, and Maren Morris being among my favorite musical artists; I also enjoy singing, but I prefer to write my own songs rather than perform covers. As for visual media, my favorite television programs are One Day At A Time, Unbreakable: Kimmy Schmidt, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic; and my favorite movie is Disney's Bolt.
I am expecting to get a pet green-cheeked conure soon, and as I have wanted one for a couple of years, I am very happy and excited that I am finally in a position to get one! I think that shall probably be what I regularly post about.
I created this blog in order to showcase my talents, and I hope you shall enjoy witnessing all of my many nerdy instances. I do my absolute best to incorporate diversity into my writings, whether novel or musical, so be prepared for as much variation as I can toss at you!
No comments:
Post a Comment